For impending absences, you must submit an Absence Form for your Orchestra/Ensemble PRIOR TO the rehearsal in question. Your conductor and Office Staff will be notified automatically upon submission of the form. You will only receive a response from staff if necessary.
REMEMBER: There are serious consequences that flow from the failure to submit a timely Absence Form.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Timely submission of an Absence Form, notifying staff of “unexcused absences” (as defined in the SJYS Member Handbook, at p. 19) will not, under any circumstances, change the character of that absence to “excused,” regardless of whether there is any staff response.
- ABSENCE FORM – Philharmonic Orchestra
- ABSENCE FORM – Chamber Orchestra
- ABSENCE FORM – Concert Orchestra
- ABSENCE FORM – Avancé & Avant Flute Choirs
- ABSENCE FORM – Jazz Ensemble
- ABSENCE FORM – Concert Winds & Saxophone Ensembles
- ABSENCE FORM – Percussion Ensemble
- ABSENCE FORM – Harp Ensemble
- ABSENCE FORM – Intermezzo String Ensemble
- ABSENCE FORM – Prelude String Ensemble